Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Historic Win

The same old jeans....the worn out playboy sweat rich shirt...he got down from the bus..wondering why he never asked the checker where patali was..its always like that..checkers are just humans..why is he scared of them. Anyway.. a few hundred meters of walking never killed anyone. He has been a walking freak right from his birth.

Hey Ets!! He looked back wondering who in this part of the world knew that he existed...
Ah.Hey Ayrind..How did you recognize me...
Haha..Someone who is gonna steal something which is mine..I ought to know you well....
Doubting his own capabilities has been his birth right, and he was following it well for his own dismay, and Ets decided to follow it for now as well.

Can I do it. I am thinking of it for years. I have it in me. Thats what people told me. But then why am I not able to do it. Why don't I just do it. Why do I need inspiration? Why cant I just be self reliant.
Well, No if I had it in me to do it then I would have done it years before. Its so tough to negotiate...


A sip of tea in the pale old yellow glass brought back some senses in him.

I dont think you can do it Ets. Ayrind said with umpteen confidence..

Now thats what you call confidence from his side and shattering of already scarce confidence from my side. C'mon doubting me is a privilege ousted to me..not you..

Are you sure you can do it? Its not a cakewalk.

I know yaar, how will I know without trying it out. It has been running around in my head for quite a long time now. And then you came from nowhere to inspire and ignite the fire which almost died out.

Its up to you..just remember.. there have been quite a number of starts in this virtual world, which really is a very uncomfortable information, and something which will make you more itchy is that a large number of these starts which started never progressed and went directly to period. This is something that should end only with you and should never ever end before you. If it ends before you, you don't make a difference, but if it ends with you, it actually never ends and it carries you along with it. Both of you live for time to come...
I hope you understand.

Kind of confusing, but I think I get it.

Placing the glass on the table, Ayrind got up.
Ok Boss.. All the best. hope to see it soon. I need to make a move.

He got down the bus, walking towards his house.
Should I start? Don't want to be a failure. Really risky to start. Maybe its not for me.. I cant. Too lazy for it.
All kinds of thoughts playing in his head, he went in.
2 Leg Byes and India won a historic test match. What a wonderful encounter.

And well.. he did start.

4 comments:

Parvez said...

kahan se copy mara baba :P:P

Explorer said...

zinda rehne do sale.. original script he

Unknown said...

oyeee...i didnt understand na... akhir kya chal raha hai.

Explorer said...

something about how important is continuing doing it after you start off with something which would be accepted and remembered by everyone.
Vaguely described